Friday, November 20, 2009

More of Life's Little Irritations

I've noticed that most people find that similar types of behaviors irritate them.
My friend, Art, shared some of his own:
• I dislike people who don't say thanks when I do something out of the ordinary for them. (That includes my own children and women I hold doors open for.)
• And waitresses who address my wife and I as "you guys."
• And people who talk loudly on cell phones on BART and (when) walking along Lake Elizabeth.
Most people I know, including me, would agree with Art. Now the question becomes: If most people are annoyed by behaviors like the ones mentioned by Art, then who is engaging in the irritating actions?

1 comment:

  1. Some people with cell phones seem to think that all others should be able to hear only half of there conversations. Alas, we can't hear their receiver's comments. And yet they raise their voice to distract and disturb those around them. It is a shame that their ears don't burn.

    ReplyDelete

Comment: